Monthly Archives: March 2013

hi, I need an expert witness (or similar) to come to my property and look at and give an educated opinion on whether a doorway access is considered “safe” or not. I would needing a written or possibly in person testimony for litigation. the door leads from the attached garage into the home, where a staircase is present.Any suggestions (I have been searching for 6 mos with nothing so far)thanks

Depending on where you live, I can help you. Give me a call, 309-373-2209. Also your local building inspector, is the most qualified for making determinations And litigation on your home.  Hope this helps. Peace

Parents and other fourth graders were out in the hallway reading through the papers on display this afternoon